Thursday, April 23, 2009

Too much to catch up on so moving forward...

However, I will just say quickly that we cut back most of the branches on our tree

Before...

After

and after the leaves have had time to grow and all the poor branches are SO overloaded that they look rather sad and limp!


And that my birthday was loads of fun and I was spoiled by friends, family and my darling husband. Thanks to all!

I have to also inform you that princesses eat hot dogs,
Clint took Madison on a Daddy Daughter campout just out of town with Andy and his girls,











and we had a blast at our family reunion with Clint's Mom's family.




Easter was fun, we put out a carrot and some water for the Easter Bunny and when we woke up the carrot was eaten, water drank, and eggs ALL OVER the house!!! Madi was a hoot finding all the eggs, screaming and jumping and laughing. It's so fun now that she understands holidays! We didn't get a picture of her in her Easter dress because we were already running late. Maybe in a few weeks when she wears it again!





Clint was watching Madison the other night and when I got home, he was grinning and would only say, "look at the pictures!" so here they are for your enjoyment also!





Yes, those are pretzels inbetween my daughter's toes. And yes, she did eat them.



Madison also learned how to paint this week. Mommy and Daddy got in on the fun too, and now it's a daily activity at our house.







Ok, that's a wrap. Whew!

1 comment:

Skinners said...

Hooray for updates! Those pictures of Madi jumping off the couch are hilarious! What a brave little girl! I can't wait for daddy-daughter campouts! Oh how we miss you guys!