Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Madison's Baby Sister Meets Papa Jerry

What a good baby Keahi is! We love that little girl so much! She is already on a routine: eat, burp, diaper change, stare at Madison (or get mauled by her...), yawn and go to sleep. She then sleeps for at least 2 hours, more like 3, and then does it all over again! At night she only gets up twice and last night had a 4 hour stretch. Oh please let it last! :0) I'm finally getting back into the new mommy routine where I'm not falling asleep trying to feed her at 4am, which I'm sure she appreciates!

We went for a walk this evening to Papa Jerry's and introduced him to his newest great grand daughter. He was SO sweet with her, all he could say was, "She has such a pretty face! She is so beautiful!" Someday she will discover just as Madison has that Papa Jerry has a never-ending stash of chocolate in his fridge!

Madi's cousin Russell is in town this week and he came over to play this evening. I got a few fun pictures to share...




And finally, Papa Russell took a turn feeding Keahi tonight... and as could only be expected was trying to get his newest bundle of joy hooked on the D-Backs! Silly Grandpa!

Then Grandma Jonnet finished up the feeding and look at Keahi's hands! She is going to grow up so fast! :0)




8 comments:

Abram and Ashley said...

Congratulations! We are so so happy for you! She is such a beautiful little girl.

Beth said...

So sweet! Family is the best thing you can have and it's great you have so much near by. Cute pictures.

Summers Family said...

She is so adorable! Grandpa woods is too silly!

Our Ohana said...

she is so gorgeous!!! everytime I think about your story I get goosebumps and so happy. You guys deserve this!!!!!

ToddNSass said...

Congratulations Tiffany! She couldn't have come to a more worthy family! What a beautiful little girl!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys, she is absolutely beautiful! I love how you refer to her as your coconut : )

Staci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy everything worked out for you guys and for Kiki. I feel privileged to have been able to help in the process & LOVE to see that things are going well!

It was great to meet you guys in the hospital & I know Kiki feels comfort, knowing such a great family is raising her sweet little girl!

Reeds said...

I am so happy for you guys. You are both such awesome parents! What lucky little girls you have.