Wednesday, January 6, 2010

::Exciting Exciting Exciting!!!::


First off, Madi is now a SUNBEAM! 
Wha...?  Whe...?  How in the...?  Yeah, I know.  I'm right there with ya.  She did great after the first 10 minutes of being "too shy" or "too sad" or wanting "my OLD class!".  They said that once she got comfortable, she was singing {or, trying to sing} along with all the big kids and wanted to be a part of everything.  :0)  Fun fun and crazy insane!

Second, we went to court this morning and FINALIZED OUR ADOPTION!!! 
Maelee Namakaokeahi is now officially and legally our daughter!  So EXCITING!!  She will be sealed to us Saturday, January 16th at 9:45am {if you would like to come, please be there by 9:15} and we will bless her Sunday, January 17th at 1:00 {here, in our home ward}.  We will have a luncheon at 11:30am at Russell and Jonnet's house for anyone who would like to join us to celebrate this awesome addition to our family.

YAY FOR ADOPTION AND YAY FOR FAMILIES!!!

6 comments:

jordan and tyrell said...

hurray!!! we are so excited for you!

Sara said...

So exciting! Congratulations to your family! (And that is a neat picture, too!)

Summers Family said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting... how do you pronounce maelee... I'm guessing Maylee, but i really have NO clue! Anyway, CONGRATS... I wish I could be there for the sealing!

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, I so agree, it is exciting, exciting, exciting! That's awesome Tiff. And what cute pics!

Jon and Rach said...

Congrats!!! And we will be in the Vally so I may be able to make it to the sealing if I am invited! or at least come outside and see you guys!!And hey, how do you do the cute heading on your blog with more than one picture?

taryn said...

hooray! congrats! how exciting to have that finalized!