Zoo-eee-mama! You have NO idea how excited for these beautiful pictures I am! We haven't had family pics taken since 2008... I know, right? We have ONE family shot with Maelee from last August at my brother's wedding, and that's it. I realize what you're thinking, "she takes pictures for other people, why can't she take them for herself?!" Good point. The answer is that neither my husband or my kids would take it very seriously if I were running back and forth or using my remote. And, let's face it - they would NEVER have turned out like these ones did! Thank you a MILLION to Megan for taking these for us, they are incredible! We LOVE them!
Can you see why I am so madly in love with this beautiful family of mine?


















17 comments:
Those are adorable! I love your color choices!
Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for a fun time! :)
Wow, gorgeous. You are so beautiful! I loved your sweet little story you left on my blog. I have been meaning to write you forever since I read your story about when you were in labor. That had to have been so hard and you are so strong! It is great you have your sweet little girl Maelee though. Sometimes what seems terrible brings the greatest unexpected blessings. Love the pics!
Wow Tiffany, those are such good pictures!!! I love your color portrait (your hair looks awesome :)) and the one of Clint tickling Madi. Oh heck, I love them all! :) Yay for some good CURRENT pics, we need some of those!
Wow!!! Those are some amazing pictures! And you are a hot mama! So beautiful :)
Those turned out AWESOME!!! You are absolutly gorgeous. Love the one of Clint kissing you and you're laughing. The girls look adorable too. Yah for family pics!
these look great! family pictures are the best, but also have historically, caused me great stress. by the time we go to get them i am upset with tyrell because he is growning, frustrated with getting everyone as beautiful as possible and we are always running late. next time i am going to be a little more relaxed :) and sorry about not 'officially' announcing my pregnancy. i wasn't trying to keep it a secret, i just assumed everyone knew. i did post it on facebook. hopefully we'll see you guys at christmas time with our new little guy!
They turned out so cute! Beautiful family!
These are amazing!!! You are so gorgeous!
Two words: LOVE IT! Can I just tell you how absolutely GORGEOUS you are?! And the girls, wow! Oh yeah, Clint is okay too! ;) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
CUTE!!! I am so excited we are actually going to get our family pictures taken by a professional! She already did the girls... and we are just waiting for Andy to have some time off work to take the family ones! You look AMAZING!!!!!
I'm prejudiced, of course, but I think I have the most photogenic kids, in-laws, and grandkids around! Thank you for sharing your beauty (inside and outside) and wholesome attitude with all of us. I love you guys.
LOVE THEM!! THey turned out soo good. Your girls are adorable and you are one HOT MOMMA!!
Amazing pictures. You all look great. Even Clint! Love ya.
The pictures are wonderful Tiffany! Way to go Megan! Such nice family pictures and I love the color choices.
Those pictures are great! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment