Monday, January 10, 2011

Ok Mommies, let me pick your brains

This is going to sound totally random.  I need your ideas for a project I'm working on; I may not be completely finished for a few years but I would like your help.  Sound good?  Clear as mud?  GREAT!!  :O)

What are some habits of your darling children that drive you crazy?  Things they do that no matter how many times you ask them to stop, no matter how creative you are at trying to help them understand how annoying that habit is, no matter what you do they still keep it up?

So far I have:
Talking non-stop
"Forgetting" to listen
Taking forever to do things {like eating, going potty, getting dressed, etc.}
Being a "turkey" {not a bully, but kinda mean.  Not really thinking of others before acting.  Basically being a stinker!}
Not sharing

That's all I can come up with.  I'm hoping to end up with about 7-10 really good... well... bad habits.  Ha ha.  I don't want to get too specific like hitting or biting, but any suggestions would be great. 

Thanks!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Having to repeat myself 5 times in a matter of seconds because they aren't listening!

Erin said...

Kate's worst bad habit is throwing food on the floor. I yell at her every time, and she still does it!

J said...

taking everything out of all my drawers... but that's more of a baby habit than a child habit :)

J said...

oh but I guess you can make that into: Messing with mommy's things and sometimes ruining them.

cluffgirl said...

Ayden's worst habit right now is not putting his underwear back on after going potty. Drives me CRAZY! I get after him every. single. time! But he still doesn't do it. Also, he makes a huge mess when he eat's. Good thing he's such a cute kid! :)

azcoach said...

booger eating

author said...

Kyla says (1) talking loud even when they're standing right next to me, (2) non-stop loud tuneless whistling, and (3) not wanting to wear pants or underwear!

(Hope she's not talking about me... =)

sharla wood said...

My three year old picks her nose ALOT! I mean the poor child's nickname is digger : ( I guess on the bright side if I can't get her to kick the habit we won't have to worry about chasing away the boys.