Madison had a blast playing all day with her cousins! They decorated stick horses and had a race, played in the dirt with shovels, made bubbles and there were plenty of things for Maddie to practice jumping off of! Even uncle Riley and Daddy got in on the bubbles, of course, they turned it into a sword fight, then a wrestling match… I know – boys will be boys, right?!
Maddie was COVERED in dirt! At one point, she had perfect circles on her shirt from where she had leaned over her cut-up hotdog at lunch and then ran off playing. It took every single ounce of control I had to not send her with Grandma Jonnet to take a bath in her hotel room!
On the way home Riley and Madison cuddled up together in the back seat and konked out. I must say Riley looks pretty macho snuggling a pink pillow! :)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Then on Tuesday morning, Maddie and I took a trip to go to her cousins’ birthday party. There were so many kids running around! They had 2 slip-n-slides, a kiddie pool with a slide and water balloons! Madison’s favorite part was the slide going into the pool. Well, then it was the pizza, then licking the chocolate frosting off her cupcake! Ok, she liked it all!
Wednesday morning my sister Tawnya and I took our kids (her little ones were the birthday boys) to the movie theater to watch “Alvin and the Chipmunks”. It was Madison’s first time and she did great – for the most part!
I would say we’re finished traveling for now, but Saturday we’re leaving for yet another camping trip! Clint and his friends are hiking up Friday night, and the girls will meet them on the mountain at lunchtime.
Is there ever a dull moment in our family? NEVER! :)

2 comments:
hehe! That has to be the worst one of the worst thing to run out of, wipes. At least it wasn't diapers though! Sounds like you guys had a very fun and "memorable" ;) weekend! I am SO glad you have a blog. Now I get to see what is goin over there! So excited!
Here's the link to your cousin's blog that I found.
http://aaellsworth.blogspot.com/
You'll find a bunch of other people's through mine and Kachelle's though.
Post a Comment